I need a fuckin' time machine.

It’s hard to believe how it’s already been a month of this year.

As I’m growing old and life is catching up on me, it feels as if I’m slowing down. Life is running by me too fast. Mostly I try to remain oblivious to it, or truth be told, I choose to ignore it, but sometimes it does make my head spin.


I mean, it feels like just yesterday when I promised myself that I’ll change and kinda make everyday of my life count, and suddenly, I’m one month down and despite all my efforts I still don’t know what I have achieved in that time.


Can’t really look for help anywhere else, I mean everyone I look at is as confused as me (or even more). Now I think that maybe I think too much. I should relax a bit.

And for that, I’ve this copy of Doctors in my hand and this mirror in front of me (I look in it and try to console myself by repeatedly saying that ‘at least I’m trying’).


Now where’s that pack of cigarettes…

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment