The (w)hole story.

‘Life isn’t fair.’


This is something I came to know a few years back when I looked at myself in the mirror (imagining what girls might think of my personality).


Anyway, so this thought again rushed back to me today. I know I crib about my life being all crappy and hell-like, but let’s just say that it’s gonna be like this whether anyone likes it or not.


So this is what happened. I wake up early, go to the gym and it’s freaking freezing out there, so I catch terrible cold. Then I rush to college where I get to know how, many students have got earlier date of joining than me (all the more reason to believe that my job’s in danger). Then I get a call from her, she says she won’t be back for valentine.


So far so bad.

I come home, read to vent my frustration. By 8 I can’t take it anymore. I put a five rupee coin in my pocket and walk towards my usual khoka to smoke a stick.

I reach there and grope for the coin and you wouldn’t guess it, my finger goes through the till-then-unnoticed hole in my pocket.


That does it.

I wanna scream, I wanna cry, I just choke…

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment