Dating Chor..!!

This is a depressing day for people like me who have no love in their lives (not around at least!). Ordinarily, I swear I don’t give a damn about this day. For me, it’s just like any other day. I don’t need a special day to make my love “feel special”. It’s merely hyped, and as some people might like us to believe, a day invented by greeting card companies and gift shops to increase their business.


But I gotta admit, with everyone around talking about love, it kinda does get depressing if you don’t have that “special someone” in your life. I mean when everyone’s talking about it, sooner or later, the craving gets to you. It’s like cigarette, watching a movie like Trainspotting (or Blood Diamond for that matter) will make you wanna have a smoke (if you’re a smoker, you’ll understand my point).


But unlike cigarette, you can’t buy love.

Anyway, enjoy the cigarette at least!


P.S.: I had a pretty weird Valentine’s Day by the way. As if her absence wasn’t bad enough, I had to go out with Chor in the evening for a cigarette & masala-dosa date (as he liked to call it). And what more? I enjoyed it..!!

1 people killed themselves after reading this...:

buzzzzzzzzz... said...

lol! u gotta similar post.....
wat makes u thnk m lyin bout being single ,,,,,m so happily n grossly single ! n yea m choosy!
newayz .....who's chor ,,,?huh?happy datin!

Post a Comment