Not only mine, I'm capable of screwing someone else's exam too!

Went to KIIT College today. Camp’s cousin needed some help with his math exam that he has failed to clear in his last 3 attempts.


We would get the paper outside the examination hall, all we had to do was solve it and send inside the answers written on a paper. We solved it and sent it back in about 1 hour, so he was left with 2 hours to copy the answers down.


But, apparently, the sheet on which we wrote the answers was too large for to be opened in the presence of the invigilator, and thus, he didn’t even open it.

Can’t believe so much hard work went down the drain.


Anyway, my initial experiments with my 3rd attempt at blogging are over today. Now I’m pretty much confident that I can write a post everyday.

Guess I can tick off this agenda from my plan-to-get-rid-of-procrastination.

Position of other agendas, though, sucks right now.


I’ve worked out 16 out of 31 days this month (OK effort I’d say).

Reading is going well too (I’m done with Guide and If Tomorrow Comes, and halfway through Doctors too).

Haven’t really caught up with my engineering studies yet (this was the main agenda).


But at least I’m trying…

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment