A day.

8:45 AM

Having monosyllabic conversation with Anila. Either my skills in this department have rusted or maybe she’s a lesbian. I decide it’s better to look out the window at that grazing cow.


12:02 PM

Watching Dhoni getting beaten by the bowler for third consecutive delivery. I and Khatam are laughing our guts out. It’s weirdly funny. Molad is sleeping like a log. I hope someday he understands the joys of cricket.


2:45 PM

I’m playing the godfather for Ashu. I hardly understand why but sometimes for dear friends…


3:14 PM

Enduring the training classes. No one’s around. Hardly 10 students are attending. It’s getting fuckin’ boring. I’m glad at least Hashmi’s here. Right now, he’s the sole reason for my being alive. Thanks man!


3:55 PM

Indulging in bakchodi with Hashmi, Richa and Harjot. Interesting conversation. If only I didn’t feel like the odd one out. Nonetheless, it is enjoyable.


6:57 PM

Chor is killing Ashu with his frustrating songs of love. Me and Chhotu are smoking away, actually we’re bearing with all this nonsense that Chor is serving us too. What should I do to shut him up?


9:04 PM

Typing away these last words. Books tucked under my arm. Ready to go to bed. Inviting sleep to take over.

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment