The easy way out.

Genetic Algorithm

This is the topic I chose for my technical seminar that is scheduled for tomorrow. Now anybody pursuing B.E./B.Tech. would know that this topic is way out of anyone’s comprehension. You may read it and try to understand it but no matter how hard you may try, you can never top it. It’s like one of those fantasy movies, you enjoy them and understand the whole plotline but in the end, they are hypothetical and nowhere near reality.


So why did I choose such an alien topic for presentation?

Answer’s simple.

I don’t know what it is, so my peers don’t get it and my teachers don’t understand what the heck’s going on. And what’s more, no one gives a damn.

I can speak whatever I want (because nobody can relate to it) and I can invent imaginary answers to the queries easily since nobody knows the right answer.

Plus I get credit for having courage to select such a difficult topic (that nobody was attempting in the first place).


Always remember, when nobody knows what’s right, nobody is wrong.

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment