Blues.

Can’t believe I actually attended college on a Monday. And of course, Monday means project lab. In this lecture we’re supposed to work on an independent software project and submit our progress report weekly (though anyone rarely ever makes an original project, all ideas are copied and most of the time, even the whole project is copied).


Me? I’m stuck in a stinky situation. I’m hardly capable of making a project in any programming language myself. And my partner is “too busy” to handle anything and not to forget, he screwed up our mid term project presentation too much to make a come back now (he argued with our teacher and much more, so we’re pretty much screwed now).


My take?

If it ain’t suckin’, it ain’t life..!!

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment