Losers shouldn't have plans, should stick to excuses!

Got up early in the morning with my whole day planned, or so I thought.


My plan was a simple 5-pointer:

  1. Check status of my passport with the court (it’s been 7 months since I applied!).
  2. Watch Trainspotting.
  3. Read at least 150 pages of Doctors.
  4. Study and make notes for the exam on Saturday.
  5. Write the damn story (I’ve had the idea lurking in my head for weeks now)!


How well did I do?

  1. Didn’t bother to go to the court, checked the status online. It says “Police Report is clear. Application is under process.” (Guess I’ll still have to go to the court)
  2. Watched Trainspotting and went into obvious depression.
  3. Have read only 73 pages till now, there’s no way I can read 70-odd more by the time I go to sleep.
  4. Couldn’t make myself study those shitty PDF-documents, to hell with the exam.
  5. Wrote some 70 lines of the story, nowhere near the end though. Climax is screwed actually!


Planning sucks..!!

1 people killed themselves after reading this...:

buzzzzzzzzz... said...

hey so true!!!!! planning really suks!4 me too ,
,,,,,,,left it 4 d asses!!
instantaneousness rules!!!!

Post a Comment