Ah! Those eyes...

I was sitting in LAB-3, working on my make-believe project.


She entered, looked around with those big and round eyes of hers (the most beautiful eyes!).

I tried to ignore her. I had to pretend that I wasn’t interested anymore (truth, of course, being that I’m dying to talk to her).

She was doing the same (but she was more successful I’d say).


She turned around to go back, moved swiftly out of the glass door.

But just as she was about to go out of my sight, she stole a quick glance.

She actually looked at me. One might say I was imagining it, but I’m pretty sure.

Our eyes met for that infinitesimal moment. My heart skipped a beat.


I could’ve run to her and begged her to talk to me,

To be mine,

To love me as much as I loved her

Forever.


If only…

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment