Talking - One of the mistakes of my life.

Chor and Ashu came to my place this evening.

We went to have some smoke (I know that goes without saying, but anyway).

We hadn’t met since last Sunday. I told them about them about her coming back. I told them about the promises made by Infosys. I also told them about the mediocrity called Delhi 6 (I can’t believe till now how the director of Rand De Basanti can screw up so bad, never mind, anyone can have bad days).


Chor asked me to give him a book to read (he’s a “virgin” to reading). I had no book to spare, at least not a first-ever-book-read kind. So I dug out The 3 Mistakes Of My Life from somewhere (I had to look out for Ashu too who always has his eyes on my collection, especially Midnight’s Children, so, I have to protect it and keep it out of his range).


To my relief Chor loved it. He called me about 15 minutes ago to tell me how he has fallen in love with it (‘Chetan Bhagat, aaj se, apna bhai hai.’ He said).

So I had to tell him that this was Bhagat’s worst effort till date and he has to read Five Point Someone if he really needs some easy-to-read-but-good stuff. I kinda went on and on about it.


So now, I have to get him Five Point Someone tomorrow.

Only if I could keep my mouth shut.

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment