Defence's out.

Anu has known me for the last 10 years. In fact, we’ve always been best friends. In other words, it’s pretty safe to say that no one knows more about me than him. So, it was pretty obvious when I turned to him for advice (about my future).


‘I can only tell you how to get what you want. What you want has to be decided by you. I can’t tell you what you want!’ he said.


He was right. That’s always been my problem. I’ve never really known what I want from life. I like to do everything and that’s one reason why I get bored of things too fast. I start doing something and, soon enough, I change the track and start doing something else. As I always say:


‘I’m too interested in everything, to do anything!’


Hence, that’s kinda reason enough not to join Defence. I don’t wanna wake up, say 2-3 years down the line thinking I wanna “do something real” (instead of just enjoying the life there), and realize that I’m stuck there for 15 years (or probably even more).

No way out.


If I enter the IT world, at least I can leave whenever I want if I don’t like it there.

Though, I must arrive at the decision (about what I really want) soon.

There’s this intuition I have, I don’t have much time left!

2 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Chrys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
buzzzzzzzzz... said...

aahh!! so true!! i thot i was d only 1 ,who didnt knw wat she wants...
waise u gt pretty koool options ,,,,,,,cn pick ne i guess.
n hey!! stop pesterin me bout being "single",,u dnt want 2 ruin a guy's lyf ...do u??

Post a Comment