Catchin' up.

Just got off the phone. Was talkin’ to her for last 4 hours. For most people it might not be such an unnatural thing to do (I know a lot of people who talk to their partners for as much as 7-8 hours) but for us it’s highly unusual. You see, I can never think of anything to talk about (not for so many hours at least) and from her side too it’s such an easy going relation. She never complains and gives me amazingly apt space (and of course, I take care to reciprocate the gesture).


But obviously, this time it was different. We talked after such a long time and seriously, there was a LOT to talk about, so we went on and on.


I realized how much I missed her (something I didn’t till now).

I agree her absence was felt by me, in fact I hated her for going away for so long, but somehow it wasn’t so bad. Only now, when she’s back, can I understand how she makes my life complete.


But what’s strange is that I still don’t feel that I can’t live without her or anything.

Am I afraid to commit?

Thankfully, she’s not asking…

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment