Seriously, is this life?

On days like this, I usually wonder what, even the motive of my getting up in the morning, is. Technically, I’m not serving any purpose really. I look around myself and notice how stupid we actually are.

Seriously, 90% of our lives are spent on mindless crappy ventures, rest 10% is spent speculating on it and cribbing about it.


This is a fact that looked me in the face during the college hours today

When Chhotu and I were high-fiving each other after attending our (personal) first lecture of OOSE this semester (happily jubilating, crying out “Duck toot gayi!”),

When we were standing in corridor discussing about every passing girl’s cleavage (and of course, derrière)

And when while attending seminars we were literally taking a nap (or as in Molad’s case, scratching our hairy legs).


I can’t even imagine what will become of us (and not to mention, that of the companies, hiring us as professional software engineers).

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment