Actually, I stole The Rainmaker!

Today’s quest was totally about getting Five Point Someone for Chor.

Ashu told us about a stall in sector-14 market, where you can return old books and buy new ones too.


That’s it, I thought. I’m not really a hoarder at all. I love my books but unless they are in extremely top-class condition (like the copy of Mein Kampf I have) or books very dear to me (Ulysses, I can’t understand what it’s about, but it is dear to me), I don’t mind parting with them.


So, next I know, I was standing there with The Da Vinci Code, Digital Fortress and The Summons in my hand. I returned them and got Five Point Someone first.

But wouldn’t you know it; all other books started crying out to me.


But I had to be strong, I was short of money and I knew I shouldn’t buy anymore.

I made a firm decision and kinda put my foot down. No more books for now (read those that you already have first), I ordered myself.


20 minutes ago I came back home, buried my newly bought books in my cupboard and tried my best to stop myself from screaming.

(By the way, I got The Rainmaker and The Last Juror, both by John Grisham, and also a copy of Ayn Rand’s Fountainhead.)

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment