This confession is deeply regretted.

I am a procrastinator.

I know it isn’t a big deal. I mean most of us are.

And yes, like every procrastinator who lived, I too believe that I’m the biggest one ever (I actually take pride in that). Though, at times, I really hate it.

So, with much difficulty, on 27th of December I reckon, I decided to try and change myself for once.

I started studying for my exam that’s on 3rd on 29th. (Normally, I would’ve started on 2nd, probably around midnight).


Now I sit here, 1st day of a new year, sleep deprived. Yes, I stayed up all night, but not to party on the New Years Eve, but to continue with my mugging.

True, whole syllabus has been mugged up (twice!!), exam is still 2 days away and after a really long time I’m actually feeling confident about an exam.

But something’s just not right…


‘Cause in the end

Was it worth it? No.

Does it make any difference? I don’t give a damn.

Do I feel any better? Hell, no…


By the way, starting blogging was also one of the agendas of my get-rid-of-procrastination program.

Though this agenda, I’m loving right now!

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment