Date with beauties

Another Sunday wasted on boob-tube.

Spent whole day watching two women I can die for.


First it was as usual FRIENDS.

Jennifer Aniston is hands down the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my life. I saw her first on FRIENDS only. And anyone might agree that she looked her best during the 2nd and 3rd seasons. I was absolutely stunned while watching her. Her grace, her attitude, her style, everything was mesmerizing.


Then I watched Fifty First Dates.

Drew Barrymore

I remember the first time I saw her. It was in Never Been Kissed. She smiled, and smiled, and then smiled some more (yes, that smile which guarantees that you won’t crave for heaven anymore, ‘cause you’ve seen it). I saw her latest in Music And Lyrics, the killer smile is still there.


Thank god, for making such women.

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment