Slumdog Millionaire

College reopened today.

I entered the class in 2nd lecture.

15 minutes into the lecture I felt like murdering someone.

10 more minutes and I was feeling like killing myself.

15 more minutes later I was finalizing my decision about which end of my pen to stick through my eye.

Thankfully, sleep took over and I survived through next 2 lectures. Halfway through our lunch break I couldn’t take it anymore.


I, Vicky and Khatam went to Khatam’s place to play some cricket. And yes, I watched Slumdog Millionaire too.

The only words that come to my mind are ‘over hyped’.

It’s nowhere near ‘out of this word’ or ‘magnificent’. Please, just cut the crap and let’s all accept that it’s just a nice film that is easy to watch and can be termed ‘very good’ at best (not ‘excellent’ and definitely not ‘one of the best ever’).


As far as Jai Ho is concerned, I’ve heard way way way better stuff from Rahman.

Thank god I didn’t watch it on theatre.

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment