Introspection walk

I love winter.

Why?

There are obvious reasons, like summer is actually unbearable (power-cuts taken into consideration). Then, all things in life become much more enjoyable during winters. For example, working out becomes much easier (specially weight training) and of course, as most of you might know, sex is also excessively enjoyable during winters. Also, endless number of cigarettes and cups of coffee (or tea) don’t seem over-the-top anymore.


But for me, there is another important reason. I look forward to this season due to the fact that it allows me to go on my ‘introspection walks’. Agreed, I go on these walks during summer too, but during that season I have to do that during night alone (one can’t be expected to go on long walks when one’s ass is on fire).

So, in winter I can actually go for these walks during daytime.


Daytime ‘introspection walk’ is much better.

I love walking alone, observing little things that are normally overlooked when you are speeding away on any gas-guzzler.

Puppies playing,

Woman sweeping away,

Beggar lighting up biri,

Rickshaw-wala taking a nap,

Little girl crying for balloon,

All these little things somehow take me away from the actual realities of my life. Maybe I’m crazy (or just plain weird) but I feel that roaming around the streets during sunny winter mornings helps me to introspect better.


My parents think that I’m nothing more than a loafer wandering the streets (awara-types), but then that’s another story…

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment