Is this right?

Well, told you, perfect life is crap.

Took the exam, knew all the answers, attempted perfectly.

But you know what, when I used to prepare a little and just pass my exams, I actually felt elated.

As I got to know, getting 50-60% without preparation and hard work is actually more satisfying than losing your sleep for mugging and getting 70-80% marks.


Ignorance is bliss.


Anyway, sitting in the college dhaba after such a long time was nice. I guess, the dhaba is the only thing I’ll miss when my college gets over, which, by the way I want to happen as soon as possible. You see, after studying engineering for 3 ½ years, I’m finally sure that this isn’t my domain at all (try saying ‘better late than never’ to that).


Agreed, I’m better than most of my classmates but I just love my hair too much to enter this shitty IT world. But I guess I don’t really have any other options. I’m stuck with it, as are thousands of other to-be-engineers, who were forced to choose this since it was the more “conventional” choice that “secured” their future.


I know most of us would deny it, but as I always say, three pegs of vodka reveal many a truths in this world.

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment