Bye, bye, love!

I was sitting with her, having our post-coitus cigarette, when she broke that news.

“I’m going home.”

“What? What’s that supposed to mean?” I said. She never talks about home.

“I don’t know. Just feel like seeing my parents.” She said, unfazed by the surprise in my voice. Okay, so after almost a year, suddenly she wants to see her parents. That’s good. And what am I supposed to do. You see, she’s like my sole refuge from my normally shitty life.

“Are you sure? Can’t you just write to them or talk to them on phone?” I kinda begged.

“No yaar, guess it’s been a long time. Should really go and see them.”

Those were kind of final words. I wasn’t shattered or anything. I myself secretly wanted her to make up with her parents but was too afraid to suggest it to her till now.

“Yeah, you should go. You should’ve done it a long time ago.” I sighed.


“Don’t worry lover boy, I’m still here for ya.” This came from her roommate (I like her and she’s a nice sense of humor but right now, her timing couldn’t suck more).

She sensed my anger and sneaked away.

“You’ll be coming back right. I wanted to tell you something.”

“Of course I’ll come back; I’ll call you when I’m there.” She said and hugged me.


God, I’ll miss her!

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment