Wish it never had ended

One more day devoted to F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

I just can’t get enough of them. Now it’s getting kinda frustrating. You’ll understand when I tell you that I’ve seen every single episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S more than 10 times!

What more, I still keep watching the endless reruns courtesy Star World and Zee Café. It’s got to stop somewhere.


But that’s where the problem lies. I’m addicted to it, virtually connected to every character on it. I love this show so much that there is nothing more satisfying in my life (sex and chocolate excluded).


It’s kinda embarrassing, but I almost cried when the last episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S aired. When it ended, it felt as if something very dear was taken away from me; actually that’s when I got hooked to the reruns, sort of to keep me “alive”.


These days I’m making my best effort to detach myself from it (I gotta admit, it’s a waste of time now).

I’m trying everything that I should.

I secretly hope that I won’t succeed.

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment