Heineken

I hate when a Sunday afternoon becomes boring, especially when you’ve been waiting for it to come. You see, final year of college brings with it too much frustration, one has to bear with it for a whole week, so, Sunday is kinda good news.


Watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S whole day long wasn’t exactly what I had in mind. Past sunset, Ashu and I decided to make up for the almost lost Sunday by going to the malls (not for shopping of course, our plan is always the ever-reliable ‘Chick Watching’). So we went. After about half an hour of ogling and lusting after girls we came across CHARCOAL (a bar in MGF mall).


Now, CHARCOAL is one of my weaknesses. It’s one of the places that we love to hang out at and is also way out of our budget. It’s kinda guilty pleasure for me (I and Chor have savored its ambience quite a few times and cursed it later for making our wallets unreasonably lighter). So I warned Ashu to not to look at it and just get the hell outta there. But Ashu, who had never experienced it before, found it irresistible and dragged me in there.


40 minutes later, we were sitting on his bike, on the way back home, happily enjoying the high that beer gave us (add to that the high given by the kingly ambience of the bar).

Back home, a few minutes ago I put my lighter than air wallet in my cupboard.


I hate CHARCOAL!

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment