What did I do now?

6:45 AM

I’ve made my decision about “it” (refer to the previous post). Applying some illogical logic, I’ve decided that meeting her is more important than going to college.

(Okay, okay, I concede, it is simply the possibility of sex that helped me make that decision)


11:12 AM

On the way to home (from her apartment) I stop for a moment. I think I still have time to go to college; maybe it’s not too late yet. Or should I just go to Ashu’s place and hang out a bit? I seem to be in a fix once again.

Dad calls, shouts for like 2 minutes and asks me to come back ASAP.

Well, I guess dad’s still helpful in makin’ important decisions of my life!


12 noon

I’ve been sitting on my bed for last 20 minutes, starin’ at wall.

This boredom is too much to handle. I think banging my head into the wall might be a good idea (at least, nursing my head would occupy my time, curing my boredom).

Craziness takes over. I sneak out of my house and call up Ashu to pick me up.


1:17 PM

I and Ashu just started watching The Reader (at his place). Dad calls and scolds the hell outta me.


Tu chahta kya hai? (What do you want)’ he shouts on the phone.

Papa, abhi to aaya hi hun, thodi der tak wapas aa aunga. (I’ve just reached dad, I’ll come back after some time)’ I say.

Bhaad mein ja! (Go to hell)’ I can sense the frustration in his voice.


Thankfully, my battery runs out (well, not my battery exactly, the battery of my cell-phone).


5:30 PM

We (me, Chor, Ashu and Chhotu) are playing cricket.

I’m blissfully ignorant.

I don’t really remember that my phone is switched-off and no one can call me up.


8:30 PM

Back home, I’m typin’ this post.

Half-an-hour ago my dad gave me an ultimatum that either I mend my ways or pack up the things I need and get the hell out of “his house”.


Well, I’m not really sure what went wrong..!!

1 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Rahul Jain said...

You are really a fun loving guy.
Your blog inspire me a lot to write, so don't stop writing.. I'm being selfish, if you'll stop writing, there won't be anyother motivation for me.

Post a Comment