"Open Your Eyes!"

An extremely boring day.

However, in the end I was saved by Zeitgeist: Addendum.


Lemme start from the beginning.

I watched Zeitgeist for the first time sometime one year back. Since then, I’ve always been a huge fan. I’ve watched it time and again, and it never fails to impress me.

Obviously, I was eagerly awaiting Zeitgeist: Addendum (the sequel). And today, finally, I got my chance.


Now (after watching it), I don’t really know why am I doin’ this, but I have to.

I’m endorsing this movie to anyone and everyone. It’s one of the best, whether you like and agree with the concept or not, you just cannot deny the brilliance of it all.


In fact, I envy those who haven’t seen it yet.

I can only imagine the elation you’ll feel when you watch both these movies back-to-back. I assure you, it will be the most well spent 4 hours of your life.

Everybody has always known the world as it is, these movies will just introduce you to one more facet of the world.


In the end, of course, the choice is yours.

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment