Boys don't cry!

Patricia bade me goodbye today.

I looked at her going away.

It’s weird that I missed her picture more than her writing.


Schrödinger’s Cat made its way outta my closet.

I’ve been avoiding it for quite a long time now.

I tried it last year and even though it was extremely interesting, I ditched it.

I can’t escape no more!


Jeffery Archer and Vikas Swarup have to wait for now.


Enough about books.


Now, something weird happened today, of which, I really can't give any details.

But, I have to say to all the men out there (especially those who prompted me to write about this).

Always remember, men don’t cry. We’re just not made for it. Don’t make things awkward for yourself and, even more, for others. This is an area which is monopolized by women, and it’s better that it stays that way.


Kindly understand, men are supposed to be strong and not show their emotions so easily. There’s a reason why we men have higher chances of heart-attack than women, and please, let it be that way. Just remember, cry only if it's worth it.


I just wish I could say more...

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment