Taxi Driver

Travis Bickle is a lonely man.

I, too, am a lonely man.


Travis Bickle roams about the streets aimlessly (in a taxi).

I, too, roam about the streets aimlessly (on my feet).


Travis Bickle is hopelessly in love (with Betsy).

I, too, am hopelessly in love (with whom, I’m not really sure).


Travis Bickle is an incurable insomniac.

I, too, am an incurable insomniac.


Travis Bickle loves to write.

I, too, love to write.


Travis Bickle works out (50 pushups, 50 pull-ups, as he puts it).

I, too, work out (much more than him, though).


Travis Bickle is extremely pissed about the way the life goes (the abuse, the system).

I, too, am extremely pissed about the way the life goes (the abuse, the system).


Travis Bickle is enraged and wants to do something about it.

I, too, am enraged and want to do something about it.


Travis Bickle goes on to fight for what he wants, doin’ everything he can (putting his life on line).

I.

I?

I bury my face into the pillow, too ashamed of myself.

I feel like crying…


P.S. This fuckin’ internet connection is still not working!

1 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Anonymous said...

but the movie sucks...

Post a Comment