An evening on terrace.

Got home pretty early today. Out of boredom, went to sit on terrace.


I had quite a good view of our mohalla (locality) from there. Obviously, my primary motive was to check out gals in my neighborhood, but I realized pretty soon that, even after so many years, my mohalla remains as lukkha as ever (in my childhood days it was always a gang of boys playing in the park, now I understand why).


During the hour I stood there, 5 females passed by.

One was a middle-aged aunty-type on her evening walk I guess.

Then there were two constantly giggling one’s, both of whom could hardly be described as females, you see, hormonal jokes can be cruel.

Then there was a cow (c’mon, it’s the matter of my locality’s pride, I have to increase the count).

And finally (and thank god!) there was this gorgeous girl on Activa with equally gorgeous hair flowing behind her, the only problem being that she was driving at supersonic speed, as if police was chasing her (maybe it really was, she’d stolen my heart after all), so I couldn’t savor her for too long.


Well, come to think of it, 1/5 is not such a bad score after all.

And with image of her face (and lovely hair) still afresh in my memory, I don’t really care!

1 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Rinkal said...

hiiiiiiiii its sweet that girl will meet you again don't be so nervous dear

Post a Comment