This day never happened.

It has been announced that we’ll be having a retest of JAVA tomorrow. We have been given a chance to improve our grades if we want, as they put it.

“if we want”

Only if I knew what I want.


My days are becoming progressively boring. I mean despite the fact, that it’s extremely hard to find a person who’s more interesting than me, someone who’s bent on becoming a happy person, someone who’s so full of life, I find that quality of my life is not improving at all.

Okay, okay, you got me.

But don’t forget that I could be such a person. And I could have a happy life then.

I wish I knew where to start…

2 people killed themselves after reading this...:

workhard said...

Join the club dude..


Read poems

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

why don't you take some time off of school to go figure out what you want out of your life? I'm 25 years old and have just now figured it out. I quit college once, had a different career, all before going back to college.

Post a Comment