If only I had a vent to release my temper!

I’m really pissed and in a pathetic mood right now.

Don’t really know what to say.

Don’t know whether I’m angry at him (for being such a jackass!) or at myself (for unnecessarily losing my temper).


I don’t know what gets into me sometimes. I used to be like this a long time ago, but over the years I changed myself a lot (kinda started controlling my temper). But sometimes things just go over the head.

Guess that’s the way things are meant to be, you can’t always control everything. Sometimes, it’s better to let go.


Can’t write no more.

A line keeps coming back to me. It’s from one of Mark Twain’s works (I don’t remember which one):

...there is not another temper as bad as mine except God Almighty's.

5 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Rinkal said...

hiiiiiiiiii thanks for posting comment.u r great as my opinion i like ur blogs always keep it up

Rinkal said...

hiiiiiiiiii i like all ir blog keep it up

glazedbliss said...

wish i could cool you down...
that is right, there is nothing you could do with that other person, but you can do something with yourself...
keep cool.
thanks for visiting my blog.

Tabitha said...

Hey Amit...Dont worry! take it easy...Thnks 4 ur visit....take care (:

AllanMcPhrust said...

"Don’t know whether I’m angry at him(for being such a jackass!) or at myself (for unnecessarily losing my temper)."

:)

Post a Comment