Requiem for a dream

I knock the door of her apartment (that’s weird, I could’ve rung the bell, why didn’t I?).

Anyway, she opens up. Luckily enough, her roommate isn’t home today. I can’t believe my fortune.

‘Come on in tiger, I’ve got a surprise for you.’ she says. I can’t help but notice her tone, which is kinda sluttish today. She, herself, seems a bit different, kinda weird. I mean, when did she start callin’ me tiger? Seriously, tiger?!


Well, I follow her to her room. I find her lying on her bed, naked. Man that was fast, she went out of my sight for like 2 seconds. How did she get out of her clothes so fast?

But how can I think about that now?

Just go for it, dude!, I tell myself.


I’m all over her now, kissing her, feeling up her silky-soft skin, lost in her eyes. And that aroma? It’s makin’ my head spin.


Suddenly, the door breaks down and Sakshi comes in.

‘What the hell is all this? I thought you said you like me.’ Sakshi is yelling now.

I look at her, dumbfounded. I mean what the fuck’s going on?

How can Sakshi come here? How does she know where she lives?

And what’s this ‘you like me’ stuff? I mean, yes, I like her (every living organism does!), but we don’t even talk to each other. Then why is she so upset about me and my girlfriend?

And the biggest question of ‘em all, how the fuck did she break the fuckin’ door down?!?!


And…how did I come here? What time is it? When did I get here? And why’s everything so misty and foggy?

So many questions are popping up in my head right now that I’m feeling dizzy. I think I’ll throw up. I can’t breathe.


I get up with a start. I’m breathing heavily, my heart’s pounding. Man I’m sweating.


Well, at least that was a dream…


P.S. These pills to cure insomnia do work I guess. You see, I could never imagine myself sleeping like that at 1 O’clock in the afternoon, until today.

As far as this weird (and, in part, scary) dream is concerned, I think that’s the result of such a long abstinence from sex (forced abstinence, of course!).

0 people killed themselves after reading this...:

Post a Comment